What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made is a set of custom lash extensions.I started learning how to do lashes because I wanted to create something that showed my skills and creativity.I enjoyed using different lengths and styles to create a look that was unique.I had to be patient and pay attention while working on each lash.at first it was challenging because it was hard to stick the lashes but after practicing every day I become good and confident.The experience showed me that it takes patience even to be creative so it can come out good.
Summary: Today in class we learned about SPACECAT which is just about the speaker, purpose,audience,context,exigence,choices,appeals,tone.
Reflection:I learned how to identify SPACECAT in a text or video just by what the speaker Is saying.This will help me because I can agree or disagree with the speaker and to identify the importance.
Comments
Post a Comment