As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?

 prompt:As I grow older I think I have to stand up for my future goals and choices I make for my life.Sometime family or friends can have different ideas about what career I should choose.I believe I should decide what career to choose based on my interest and strengths.There may be times when people doubt my decisions and goals, but instead of letting their opinion discourage me I will do what I want.I will also debate weather my goals are good for my future so I can have a successful and happy future.

summary:Today in class we took notes on Argument and we talked about examples on Logos, Pathos, and Ethos.

Reflection:I learned on how to use the Rhetorical triangle so I can make a effective argument. This impacted me because I can use this knowledge so I can prove my point effectively by using the Logos,Pathos,and Ethos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.