Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.
Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is my personality.I am outgoing and I enjoy making people laugh and feel comfortable.I can be a shy person but when I'm with people I'm comfortable with I be laughing at my own jokes.My creativity helps me think of different ideas and solve problems in my own way.I have my own interest and goals that make me unique.Like for example my goal is to travel the world and invest money on companies so that I can make more money and then be a dentist.The main thing that makes me different from others is my personality.
Summary:Today in class we watched clips of movies and identified the rethorical choice they used most effectively.
Reflection: I learned how to tell on clips the rethorical choice they used because it can seem like is pathos because it might show emotion to us but it mostly how the audience feels or it they were moved by emotion.I can use this so I can prove my point in an argument .
Comments
Post a Comment