How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?
Prompt Response: Living in or around Atlanta had influenced the way I see my community and culture.Atlanta is a diverse city where people from different backgrounds come together.Being around different cultures has helped me become more open-minded and respectful of other people.The city has also shown me how important community is because people often come together to support one another.Seeing places that are connected to history makes me appreciate it more,also how it has their own music,style,food,and traditions.I want other people to know that is not just a busy city with tall buildings and traffic, but a place where different cultures and experiences create a strong sense of identity,
Summary: Today in class we learned about how a speech uses Rhetorical choices for examples ethos,pathos,logos it uses sum of all and it really helps the speaker communicate and make the audience feel some type of emotion.
Reflection: I learned that using all of the rethorical choices you can actually convince the audience.For example today we watched a speech I forgot the name but she was giving a speech and she really used Ethos because she was making the audience feel emotion .
Comments
Post a Comment