What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

prompt response: I tried to persuade my friend to come to a concert with me because I didn't want to go alone.I told her we were gonna have so much fun together .I used Pathos by telling my friend I was going to be sad and alone if I had to go by myself.I used Logos to explain that the event was not that far away and it would only be at night so it wouldn't take up the whole day.I used Ethos by showing that I was being honest and I wouldn't pressure them if they didn't wanna go but at the same time making sure they remembered all the times we had fun together.My goal was to make my friend feel comfortable while giving them a good reason to come.Pathos was the most effective appeal because my friend cared how I felt and she wanted to go with me so I wouldn't be alone.
summary: Today in class we all presented what our names meant and we did a review about logos pathos and ethos.
Reflection:I kept learning how I could use Lagos, ethos ,and pathos in different people .This will help me in future situations when I want to convince someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.