Describe something you will never fully understand.

 prompt-One thing I will never fully understand is why people change over time. Sometimes someone can be very close to you, but then they start acting differently without explaining why. I think people change because of their experiences, feelings, and the things happening in their lives. Even when someone explains their reasons, I may still not completely understand what they are feeling. This has taught me that I cannot always expect to know what is going on in someone else’s mind. I also learned that people can change in ways that are unexpected. Instead of always looking for an answer, I should accept that some things are difficult to understand. I think growing up will help me understand people better, but I will probably never understand everything.

summary-Today in class we learned about evidence that comes from experiences,observations,and readings.

reflection-I learned that we have to plan first for 7 minutes because we have to prepare for the Ap test.I learned that we have to have 5 claims and different types of evidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.