Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 Prompt Response: One time I felt completely lost was on my first day at a new school.I did not know where my classes were,and the hallways were crowded with students.I looked at my schedule several times,but I still couldn't figure out where I was.I started getting nervous because the bell was about to ring and I didn't want to be late.I finally asked one of the students walking and she pointed at the right direction.Even though I felt embarrassed to be lost it made it way easier to ask for help.

Summary: Today in class we did a worksheet on identifying claims.We read a passage and identified which claim is for each category and what type is it.

Reflection: I learned how to identity claims in passages.I could use this when im reading something to see what they want to argue about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.