Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.
Prompt Response: I enjoy hands-on activities the most because I learn better when I can actually do something instead of only reading about it.Hands on activities make class more interesting and help me understand the lesson better.I also like working with classmates during hands on activities because we can share ideas and help each other.Hands on activities allow students to learn by doing and practicing what they are taught.They make me more involved in the lesson rather than just sitting and listening for a long time.
Summary:Today in class we kept practicing on doing claims and types of evidence like observations,experiences and readings.
Reflection: Today in class I learned that first we do 5 claims but they don't have to be that specific.The evidence is the most specific.
Comments
Post a Comment