Write about something that you believed as a child.

 Prompt Response: When I was a child,I believed that the Tooth Fairy was real.Whenever I lost a tooth, I would put it under my pillow before going to sleep.I believed that the Tooth Fairy would come into my room while I was asleep and that she would leave money under my pillow.I would get excited the next morning and check under my pillow to see what she left.I never questioned how she could visit so many children in one night.As I got older I realized the Tooth fairy was my parents.

Summary: Today in class we learned about three different types of claims, which are claim of fact,claim of value ,and claim of policy.

Reflection: In class we learned what each of the claims mean and how a claim has to state a position that some people might disagree.I will use this because while having an argument the right claim is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.