In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 prompt response-A time I felt like I truly belonged was when I joined the track and field team during my freshman year. At first, I felt out of place and nervous about fitting in with the older athletes. However, during long afternoon practices, the team created an environment where everyone supported each other regardless of skill level. What created that feeling of belonging was the mutual encouragement during workouts and the shared goal of helping the team succeed, which made me feel accepted and valued for who I was.

summary-absent
reflection-absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year