Select the vocabulary word from today that you think will be most useful to you in the future. Explain what the word means in your own words and describe a situation in which you could realistically use it.

 prompt response-The vocabulary word I think will be most useful to me in the future is adaptability. Adaptability is the ability to adjust to new situations, challenges, or changes. This word is important because life constantly presents unexpected situations that require people to change their approach. For example, when I begin college or enter a new workplace, I may have to adjust to different expectations, people, and responsibilities. Being adaptable would allow me to handle these changes effectively instead of becoming overwhelmed.

summary-absent

reflecyion-absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year