Some students look at a rubric only after receiving their grade, while others use it as a guide while completing the assignment. Which approach do you usually take? After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric today, explain how you could use the rubric as a roadmap to improve your argument writing.

 prompt response-I usually look at the rubric before starting an assignment because it helps me understand what my teacher expects. After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric, I learned that it can be used as a road map for my writing. I can use it to make sure I have a clear claim that answers the prompt. I can also check that I use strong evidence to support my argument. Another important part is explaining how my evidence connects to my claim. Using the rubric while I write can help me stay organized and improve my argument.

summary-absent 

reflection-absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year