Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?

 prompt response-One time I had to write a poem for a school assignment, and at first I did not really know what to write about. I decided to write about my feelings and some of the experiences I had been through. I started by writing down my ideas and then putting them into short lines that rhymed. After finishing my first draft, I read it again and changed some words to make it sound better. The writing process took some time, but I enjoyed seeing my ideas turn into an actual poem. When I finished, I felt proud because I had created something that expressed my thoughts in my own words.

absent 

absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year