Think of a time when you or someone you know used informal language in a situation where formal language may have been more appropriate. What happened? Looking back, what could have been said differently, and what did the situation teach you about choosing your words carefully?

 Prompt Response: A time I used informal language when formal language would have been more appropriate was during a class discussion with my teacher.I was talking about an assignment and said "bru i don't get what were supposed to do", instead of explaining my confusion more respectfully,My teacher understood what I meant,but i realized afterward what I could have chosen my words more carefully.I could have said "I'm having trouble understanding the instructions.can you explain them again." This would have sounded more respectful and professional while expressing that I needed help.

Summary:absent

Reflection: absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year