Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Reflection: 

Prompt:The most challenging part of building an argument for me is writing the commentary because I sometimes have trouble explaining how my evidence connects to my claim.Finding evidence is usually easier ,but I have to make sure I explain the evidence supports my main idea .Learning how to connect my claim, evidence, and reasoning will help me make my arguments stronger and easier for others to understand.
Summary  absent 
Reflection:I think I learned that. Claim isn’t just. Statement or like to refriase a prompt but to explain it with because .I think this will help me moving forward when doing arguments 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year