Today, you had the opportunity to read your classmates’ writing. What was it like seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas? What did you notice or find interesting about reading different perspectives and approaches?
prompt response-Reading my classmates’ writing was interesting because I got to see how differently everyone thinks and expresses their ideas. I noticed that people can read the same prompt but have completely different opinions and ways of explaining their thoughts. Some classmates were more detailed, while others kept their writing simple and direct. I also found it interesting to see the different experiences and perspectives people included in their writing. Reading their responses helped me understand that there is not just one way to approach a topic. It also gave me ideas about different ways I can organize and express my own thoughts. Overall, I enjoyed seeing how creative and unique everyone’s writing was.
summary-absent
reflection-absent
Comments
Post a Comment