Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.

 Prompt response-One idea from a group member that improved my paragraph was adding more explanation to my evidence.They suggested that I explain why the evidence supported my claim instead of including evidence.They helped make my argument clearer and stronger because I was able to show connection between my evidence and my main point.It also changed the way I thought about writing arguments because I realized that explaining my evidence it as important as finding good evidence.

summary-absent 

reflection-absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year