Write about a conversation that changed you.

 prompt response-During my junior year, I had a conversation with our school's JROTC instructor after a grueling physical training session that completely changed how I view discipline and team dynamics. I was struggling to keep up with the drills and felt ready to quit, assuming I simply wasn't cut out for the structure of the program. He pulled me aside and told me that true strength isn't about being the fastest or strongest on day one, but about showing up every single day to support the person standing next to you. That simple realization that leadership begins with duty to others rather than personal performance reframed my entire perspective, motivating me to stay in JROTC, push past my perceived limits, and step up as a squad leader.

summary-absent

reflection-absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year