Write about a fear you have overcome

 Prompt response:One fear I have overcome is my fear of speaking in front of other people. I used to get nervous because I was scared of making a mistake or being judged. Whenever I had to present something in class, I would worry about forgetting what I wanted to say. Over time, I realized that making a mistake is normal and that I should not let fear stop me from trying. I started practicing more before presentations, which helped me feel more prepared. I also learned to take a deep breath and stay focused instead of worrying about what others thought. Eventually, I became more comfortable speaking in front of my classmates. I still get a little nervous sometimes, but it does not control me anymore. Overcoming this fear has made me more confident in myself. It taught me that facing my fears can help me grow as a person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Three things I want to accomplish this year